Monday 3 August 2020

Staying Home | Zoe (zola28) | Moodboard

Personally I love a mood-board to inspire creativity and the one created by Amy this month certainly did that for me!

The colour palette in the mood-board really spoke to me as did the rainbow, pink brickwork and the kaleidoscope of butterflies, in fact it was just perfect for me.

I started with some mixed media using my new AMAZING water colours and layered some pink Heidi Swapp Textured Paste using my Tim Holtz brickwork stencil (one of my most used stencils). 




I backed my Rainbow cut file using the Pinkfresh Studios Noteworthy collection and also made myself some bows using my new die (already a firm favourite in my small collection). 




I used my Martha Stewart Butterfly punch to create my kaleidoscope coming up and through the centre of the rainbow. (I adore how this bit turned out as I had trapped space there before and was really struggling with it from a composition perspective). 




I finished by embellishing around my photo clusters and adding some perspectives from Bramble Fox. 





I enjoyed making a layout for the mood-board. Please make sure you share how this mood-board inspires you this month over on our facebook group.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...