Friday 14 April 2017

Hello Beautiful | Sarah (Lottie Loves Paper) | Sewing

Hello, it's Sarah here today!
So, we are continuing with the stitching theme ... I'll let you into a little secret ... before I found out the theme for April, I had only ever sewn on a couple of my layouts!
But, now that has changed - and I can't stop sewing on my pages! I love the texture that it adds.

For this layout I used the current kit from Lottie Loves Paper which has lots of the gorgeous new "Wild At Heart" collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.

I used a stitching template to add three stitched hearts to my layout.



It's so easy to pierce the holes through the template into the paper using a Pokey Tool and then using embroidery thread stitch the design onto the paper.


The "Mariposa" sheet of patterned paper from the collection is full of little butterflies which just had to be fussy cut and used as embellishments.


The "Hello Beautiful" from the "Wild At Heart" chipboard made the perfect title.

Here's the finished layout:


I've added a short process video to the UK Scrap Addicts YouTube channel showing how the layout came together so why not grab a cuppa and pop over and watch it....



Thanks for visiting and I'll see you next month.





1 comment:

  1. I love this layout and all your work!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...