Tuesday 3 September 2019

Create Happy Times | Zoe Hailey (Zola28) | Selfie

What a great theme for September; Selfies!


Personally,  I am not a massive selfie taker so this month I have forced myself to take more photographs of me and I have actually ended up scrapping three pages of myself! ( I have even made my layout for our December theme, which is really fun!)

With so many gorgeous new collections coming out, I'm challenging myself to use up some of my older stuff, mainly to make room for the new! So I have worked with Cocoa Vanilla Studio's gorgeous collection; Happiness. I just love this flower reef paper and I had four sheets of it, so on this page, I used two up in my layering.





If fussy cutting isn't your thing (and it isn't usually mine) then this may not be a page for you. I fussy cut two pages of the reef paper and then mounted them on black card and cut them both out again. Adding the outer reef up on foam pads, for even more dimension. I really wanted to bring in the black from my sunglasses and I am pleased with how it turned out.

Of course once I had done that on the reefs, I decided I needed to do the same on the butterflies and it really helps them stand out on a very busy colourful page. I love the shadows they create too.


I really enjoyed making this layout, I love the florals and the beautiful colour palette in the Happiness collection. I hope you enjoy scrapping a selfie or two this month and look forward to seeing your creations in our Facebook Group UK Scrap Addicts.



Zoe ( Follow me on Instagram Zola28)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...