Tuesday 24 September 2019

Fun in the Sun | Keighley Brennan | Selfie

Hey Everyone, Keighley here today sharing my Selfie layout for our theme this month. I chose to scrap a selfie of my son TJ and myself, I hardly ever take a selfie on my own usually with one of the kids or my hubby. I don’t like this photo of myself but I love the photo because it’s one of me and TJ together. 


I had a look into my stash for a collection to use and I chose The Best Summer Ever by Echo Park, I felt the colours worked will with the photo. 


I cut a sun beam on my Silhouette and machine stitched through each of the sun rays. I love the texture this gives, I distressed the edges of each sun ray to add more texture and dimension to the background. I cut a card from the cut a part sheet to use as my title which reads “Fun in the Sun”. I backed my photo with a couple of paper Scraps also distressing the edges of the papers for more texture. I finished my adding a couple of stickers from the 12x12 sticker sheet and some enamel dots.  


You can watch my layout process here on the UKSA YouTube Channel. 

Please take a look at the UKSA Facebook group where there’s lots inspiration from the team aswell as the group members, as always the album is full of stunning scrappy loveliness.

Thank you for stopping by 
Keighley 

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments...