Wednesday 11 September 2019

Smash that Selfie! | RamblingsofGeo | Selfies

Hey everyone!

I hope your all well, and enjoying September's challenge so far!

I have completed the challenge in my Purple cutesy smash book, and I have used 4 snapchat photos printed on a 4x6 and cut into 4 individual 2x3 photos printed on my own printer at home.

I decided to use mixed media for this layout challenge; i used some Vicki Boutin Creativefx in Rose gold through a Bramble Fox stencil. I also did some stamping, and used the Vicki Boutin Stamp and die set with a flower style stamp. The brightest ink i had to hand was the Vicki Boutin Color wheel inks which i got for a really good deal in Hobbycrafts clearance section a while ago along with the Die/stamp set! - I then flicked some Shimmerz 'Its mint to be' over the top.



I backed the papers on a floral printed paper, and then layered up some washi tape behind the photos.

I used some stickers from the Shimelle sticker book, and some Amy Tangerine puffy stickers from an older collection of hers. I tried to used colours that would compliment the page on the left hand side of the Smashbook layout.




 There is a process video of this layout getting put together, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddj2YbSk3UU&feature=youtu.be



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...