Saturday 21 September 2019

Happiness Looks Good On You | Karen Moss | Selfies

Hello, hello and its time for my version of this month's challenge - scrap a selfie.  This month I decided to make a double layout.


I have a process video here that shows my method of making a double page which involves running my paper and embellishments across two pieces of card and then cutting them apart down the middle when the layout is completed!




I have added dimension to my page by layering up die cuts with lots of foam pads and finished it off with Curios (decorated resin domes) pearls and gems. 


I hope you find time to grab a cuppa and have a look at my process video.  You can also get more Selfie inspiration over on our FaceBook Page or on Instagram.

Don't forget to check back to see what the other lovely UKSA DT have made.

Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...