Sunday 29 September 2019

Scrap Selfie I Essie Jane I Selfie

Hi -Essie here with my Selfie layout for this months theme. I love taking Selfie's of the everyday things as well as special occasions and for this layout I've used a Selfie of my mum and I enjoying some scrapping time together at crop. 

I've used the lovely 'I Heart Crafting' collection from Echo Park plus some other bits and pieces from my stash.

I love a layout using the 'shelf' design element and so I've used patterned paper on the bottom section of my white cardstock and created the 'shelf' with a border sticker.I've then layered up ephemera and stickers on each side of my photo.
 I've added my title along the border sticker and used phrase strips in a diagonal down from that. 
I hope you've enjoyed our month of Selfie layouts and we would love to see your pages in our Facebook group

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...