Saturday 7 September 2019

37 | Amy Kattenbelt | Selfie

Hello Lovely UK Scrap Addicts. Amy here, sharing this months layout on the theme of "Selfie". Like a lot of us scrapbookers I am guilty of not being in many photos at all, and therefore do not feature on many of my layouts. Actually that is not true, I scrap plenty of my childhood photos, but that's not a selfie so I digress. However I have always tried to use a profile photo of myself on Social Media, and from time to time I think its a nice idea to scrapbook them. So that's what I have done for this layout.

For this layout I went with a drippy watercolour mixed media background in pale purple shades.
The papers and die cuts are from the new Pinkfresh Studio collection 'Just A Little Lovely'. I am really enjoying working with pastel tones at the moment so this collection is perfect.



I knew I just had to include this 'love your selfie' sticker from the new Vicki Bouton 'Wildflower and Honey' collection. But I also used some postive phrase stickers and die cuts from the above mentioned Pinkfresh studio collection too.


I love this little tag from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio collection called Midnight, but being a mum to 3 boys I hadn't had an opportunity to use it until now!


 I finished of my layout by adding a simple title of '@ 37', my age when the photo was taken, and some shiny enamel dots.

Thanks for popping over to look at my layout in more detail. Why don't you join on on our Facebook group and share some of your Selfie Layouts, we would love to get to know you better!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...