Friday 27 September 2019

Me, Myself and I | Kirei Baldwin | Selfie

Hi UK Scrap Addicts!

Kirei here with my take on this month's challenge which was to scrap a selfie of yourself. As a scrapbooker I know how easy it is to be behind the camera and not in front of it, so I do try to make sure that I get a good selfie whether with someone else or on my own. I'm also a fan of Snapchat filters as you can see from the photos I used on my layout!


For my layout I used the fab 'All Heart' collection from Crate Paper as it had great positive words that I thought went really well with this layout.


I added small embellishment clusters around my photos using the coordinating stickers, metal charms and tassels, along with some enamel dots from my stash.



And then finished off with a title using Thickers from the Amy Tangerine 'Stay Sweet' collection. I actually stuck the letters onto some of the patterned paper first and then cut round each word as it didn't show up quite so well when the letters were stuck straight to the photos.


So why don't you get scrapping a selfie and share your layout over on the UK Scrap Addicts Facebook group. If you want some more inspiration just check out what the rest of the fab Creative Team have been sharing on the blog this month... and I'll see you next month for another challenge!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...