Wednesday 25 September 2019

Let's Go | Jackie Ashton | Selfie

Hello crafters, Jackie here with my layout for this months theme ‘Selfie’.  I’m not ashamed to say, but I love taking a selfie, either on my own or with friends, I never shy away from getting in a photograph when I can as often as I can.  I think its an important part of scrapbooking and memory keeping to get yourself in the photograph as often as you can.

For my layout this month, I decided not to use a photo of myself, but I wanted to included a few friends, and record a memory of our recent trip to Paris.

Let’s Go ... 



I started my layout by added patterned papers to the left side of the page, and added a punched border to one of the strips, and added machine stitches down this strip.

Then I wanted to add more texture to the page, so added some hand stitched circles, that will form a base for my photograph.


I layered my photographs with several pieces of patterned papers and added it over the top of the stitched circles.






I also added some hand stitched circles to the bottom of the page and add a small cluster of embellishments.


For my title I added a perspective.



That all from me this month, and please don’t be afraid of getting yourself in the photographs you are taking, and remember not all selfie’s have to be of you on your own, why not take a few with a group of friends, or even your pets, really the list of selfie taking is endless, go out and enjoy the fun of taking a selfie or two and get them documented on a page.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing what we have designed with this month theme, and don’t forget to share your layouts over on our Facebook group, we would love to see them.



Till next time,

Happy scrapping









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...