Wednesday 19 December 2018

Effie Elf | Create with Cayleigh | 'Grab 5'

Hi UK Scrappers!

Anyone else panicking that it's practically Christmas?! I can't believe how fast it has got here...

This months theme is grab 5. I actually thought I would find this really hard, but it ended up being super easy to pick 5 things! I went with patterned Christmas paper, co-coordinating card-stock & ribbon, plus some embellishments and a white gel pen.

I wanted to scrap a couple of photos of my elf on the shelf and I also wanted a hidden journalling section so I could write about all her antics! Unfortunately I had an issue with my camera and so the original layout I created was corrupt & I had to film again with no pictures-but that does mean you can see the layout in 2 colourways!







To make the hidden journal element, you need to a piece of card 4" x 8". Score at 2", 4" & 6". Burnish all the score lines and then tie ribbon around to keep it closed. Adhere using some strong tape!

Here is a process video if you want to watch how it was created :)


Happy Christmas <3 

Love Cayleigh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...