Wednesday 12 December 2018

Love : Elaine King: Grab Five

Good morning all

Today I have pleasure in bringing you a layout made using five of my favourite crafty items in line with the December prompt to 'Grab 5" items from your stash and create a layout. 



Now, I confess, sometimes my Mojo goes walkabout..and for just some occasions, I have a jar with  slips of paper in it with lots of suggestions. This prompt was therefore right up my street! 

First I took my five slips of paper. My selection was as follows: 

1) Patterned Paper
2) Pearls
3) Flowers
4) Punches
5) Die Cuts 


Currently I am making an album for a friend who recently got married and so my first thought was to make a layout for this album. I am mostly going to be using Kaisercafts Misty Mountain range which I got from Charmed Cards and Crafts so this was my first selection. I knew I would be making clusters of floral embellishments so the choice of both flowers and pearls was a lucky one! Lol






I was then wondering how I would include both punches and die cuts?.. so I then chose a sketch that included some bunting so I knew that I could use my punch that I got from a Stampin' Up demonstrator. All I had to do then was choose which die cut to include and I thought this 'Love' one was just perfect as a title for my friend looking at her Mum. 







I hope that you like the idea of choosing five items to kickstart your creativity too. Do pop in and let us know what you have chosen to use!









1 comment:

Thanks for your comments...