Saturday 29 December 2018

Night Out | Kirei Baldwin | 'Grab 5'

Hi Scrap Addicts!

Kirei here with the last layout of the month featuring this month's theme which was to 'Grab 5'.



I decided to pull out some older items from my stash.... 12x12 acetate, Project Life cards, Thickers, doilies, and word stickers.

Firstly the acetate, I don't know about you but I have quite a few sheets in my stash that I have bought as I really like them but then don't end up using it as never quite sure what to do with it! So I decided this was the time to get one out which I then used as the background for my layout. You can see the layout below with a piece of cream card behind it just so you can see the acetate a little clearer.


I layered up a variety of the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Project Life cards to go behind the photo. I distressed the edges for some dimension. I also fussy cut a variety of images from the Project Life cards and used them as embellishments on my layout. 


I added a gold doily behind my photo and also used a small piece in the top left cluster on the layout.


I used a few small word stickers from a sheet by Maggie Holmes' from one of her Crate Paper collections.


I added a title using some small gold Thickers.


The rest of the Team have been creating with this theme all month so there is lots of lovely inspiration for you.... so why don't you join in with this month's 'Grab 5' theme and see what you can use up from your stash! Don't forget to share your layouts over on the UK Scrap Addicts Facebook page.....we love to see what you create!

Thanks for looking, happy scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...