Tuesday 25 December 2018

No Peeking! / Jackie Ashton / Grab 5

Hi Jackie here, my turn with this months theme - Grab 5.  

My five items are

Patterned papers
Wood Veneer
Perspextives
Ink
Die-Cuts and Enamel dots


I started the layout by adding some ink details to my cardstock.



I selected some patterned papers from Echo Park - Celebrating Christmas and distressed the edges before adding to the top and the bottom edges of the cardstock. 



I mounted my photographs onto some patterned papers, which I distressed the edges and added over the inked details.



For my title I used a Bramble Fox Christmas one - ‘No Peeking’, which was perfect for my photographs.


Finishing the layout with some wood veneer and enamel dots.


I enjoyed putting this layout together and love the challenge.

Thats me for this year, I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

See you next year.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...