Wednesday 7 August 2019

Awesome Brothers | Amy Kattenbelt | Sketch

Hello Scrap Addicts. Amy here today to share my layout that I created using the fabulous sketch designed exclusively for us by the lovely Laura Rumble.

I thought this star paper from the Boys Rule collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio would be perfect for a starting point of my layout. I cut it into a crescent moon shape that would cradle my photo and journalling. To contrast with the star paper I used a dark, wood grain, paper from the same collection as my background and added a little white paint splatter to it. I went to town distressing the edges and then stuck it to a blue patterned paper, ripping and stapling it in places for extra details. I added a chipboard title and then finished the layout with lots of matching star shaped ephemera and chipboard pieces.



Thanks for reading. I will be back next month to share another layout with you. In the mean time we would love for you to hop over to our Facebook Group UK Scrap Addicts where you can view the sketch and also share your layouts with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...