Monday 5 August 2019

Together | Sheena Rowlands | Sketch

Hi there UK Scrap Addicts x

This month our challenge is to use a fabulous sketch created especially for us by Laura Rumble. I love a good sketch so was well up for this challenge.

Together.


When I first looked at the sketch I turned it around a few times but in fact I settled on using it exactly as it was.


I'm not really a star person but a sketch is just a guide or starting point so I thought about layering hearts instead I had a good look through my stash and dug out any ranges with hearts on including Pebbles - Forever my Always, Crate Paper - Main Squeeze and Heart Day.


I picked out stickers, chipboard pieces, fringed and tasselled hearts and then cut a few more from patterned papers then layered them together on foam pads up the left side of my patterned paper background. I added in a few sentiment banners in between.


I only wanted to use one photo so I added a couple of journalling cards to help balance it & give me a small place to write on. I found a padlock stick as I was finishing this page so added a cluster around my title so I could use it on here.

I finished up with a Perspective title and mini hearts to add another pop of blue.



I hope this sketch and my layout provide some inspiration to get scrapping. Please share your creations with us over on our Facebook group page.

Till next time x







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...