Tuesday 27 August 2019

If I Could | Kirei Baldwin | Sketch

Hi UK Scrap Addicts!

Kirei here again with my take on the challenge this month which was to use a sketch designed by the lovely Laura Rumble!


I love a sketch as they are a great way to kick start a layout particularly if you have lost your mojo! I often flip a sketch but this time I stuck with the original design.


I had a fab cut file called 'Spring Floral' from Cut to You that followed the curve of stars in the sketch so decided to use that as the main element of my layout.

Firstly I backed the cut file with a mix of patterned papers from the Dear Lizzy 'It's All Good' collection and then attached it with foam pads to the left side of the spotty coordinating paper. Then I layered up a square photo with more of the patterned papers.


I added a cluster of the matching embellishments to the bottom left and right of the photo and finished off by adding a title using a mix of different alphas.



Do go and check out all the fab layouts on the blog from the rest of the Creative Team this month to see their take on the sketch.. hopefully you've been inspired to use it! And don't forget to share your layout using the sketch over on the UK Scrap Addicts Facebook page. See you next month for another challenge...

Happy scrapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...