Tuesday 22 September 2020

Alfie Bear | Keighley Brennan | Lisa Fonseca Style Page Element

 
Hey UKSA, Keighley here and today I’m sharing my layout for our theme this month. I’m a huge fan of Lisa Fonseca, her layouts are absolutely beautiful. I knew straight away I wanted to make a bear, I call my nephew Alfie Bear and I had the perfect photo to go with. 


I used my Silhouette to cut a bear, cutting the different pieces in different papers and cardstock, I then attached the pieces all together to create the bear. I attached my bear on to white cardstock and stitched around the bear and all the details and then cut around the bear leaving a small white border. 


I created a background on the silhouette and backed with patterned paper. The collection I used is Legendary by Cocoa Vanilla Studio. I finished off by adding some fussy cut stars and some white Bramble Fox stars.


If you would like to see how my layout came together please check out my process video here on the UK Scrap Addicts YouTube Channel. 

Don’t forget to share your layouts over on our Facebook page, or tag us on Instagram if you’ve played along this month. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...