Monday 7 September 2020

Panda Ears | Sheena Rowlands | Lisa Fonseca style page element.

 Hi there UK Scrap Addicts, Sheena here again x

For our challenge this month we are all being inspired by a well known European scrapbooker, Lisa Fonseca. If you haven't seen this Ladies work I recommend you check out her quirky style on IG or Pinterest as she create lovely bright pages often featuring animal heads.

For my layout I've been inspired by her animal creations. It did take me a while to decide how I wanted to incorporate animals into my page but I'm happy with the outcome.

Panda Ears.


This was a story I had been wanting to scrap so it is the perfect page to add my hand drawn pandas to. I went on Pinterest looking for panda images & found some I liked. I hand drew them onto white cardstock before colouring them in & cutting them out. It took a few goes till I was happy with them. I added 3 to my page.


I chose mainly papers from Vicki Boutin - Wildflower and Honey and Field Note ranges. I wanted a nature type feel with pops of pink taken from my photograph.


I used lots of layers & die cut frames to hold my photos & title. I also made a paper envelope to hold my journalling cards telling my story.


We would love for you to share with us your layouts over on our Facebook group or tag us on IG if you have played along this month. Our challenges are a great way to try something different  & kick start your mojo x

Till next time x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...