Thursday 18 May 2017

Bonjour Paris | Sheena Rowlands | Sketch

Hi there x
Sheena here again.
This month the Creative Team were given a choice of sketches to work with for our blog posts & I chose this great sketch by Laura Rumble.
I'm a real fan of sketches particularly when you are feeling like your mojo is non existent, this happens to us all believe me, or when you don't have lots of time to sit and twiddle, a sketch can make a great starting point. 

Bonjour Paris.

For my page I turned the sketch upside down taking the photo cluster up into the right hand corner plus I made my page 9x12in which is a size I really enjoy working with.


I stuck quite closely to the sketch and added inks to my background paper using the packaging technique before layering the photo up on lots of patterned papers.
The majority of the supplies used are from the Dear Lizzy - So Lovely current range. When I saw the background paper covered in French words I had to buy a sheet or two or three so I could scrap my recent trip to Paris with friends Sam & Jackie.


As the background is so busy I followed the sketch & added a tag behind my photo recording details of our trip.
Many thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...