Wednesday 24 May 2017

Sweet | Niki Rowland | Sketch



Hey there UK Scrap Addicts! Niki here with you today working with the double page sketch by Susan. Double layouts are often a challenge for me as I love a one-photo layout and one photo gets a bit lost on a double page lol.

I choose to work with the 'Wild at Heart' collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio and fussy cut some butterflies to form the middle circle. I fussy cut flowers from one of the papers to form the strips across the bottom. I used a couple of the chipboard frames from the same collection and used wood veneer words as my title.

I have a process video for you to watch to see how it all came together:



Thanks so much for looking and watching and see you next time xx





1 comment:

  1. Aww Niki what you've done with my sketch is stunning!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...