Saturday 27 May 2017

Snapshot | Michelle Mills (UglyBugPlans) | Sketch

I decided to go with the single page sketch from the 2 choices we had this month, I don't tend to have double page speeds ion my albums and the single sketch was adorable. You have seen it a few times already this month so I won't share the picture of the actual sketch, which was designed by the lovely Laura Rumble.

All of the products I used are from the new Stampin' Up! catalogue and I chose them because the 6x6 papers match the journalling cards, I have been suffering terribly with hay fever so I needed to keep it simple.

I chose the photo and the title as they were made perfectly, I was trying to take a really natural photo of my daughter playing the drums when she turned and poked her tongue out at me the cheeky missy! I do love how it shows her character off and I knew I wanted this is our family album this year!

You can view the complete process on the UK Scrap Addicts YouTube Channel HERE!







Thank you so much for watching/reading I cannot wait until next month! Until then you can find me on YouTube, my Blog and Instagram!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...