Thursday 18 April 2019

Born To Sparkle | Clair Matthews | Sparkle

Hi Scrap Addicts!


I'm so excited to be here sharing my first ever layout for the UKSA creative team..

Our theme for the month is 'Sparkle' which actually worked perfectly for me as I had these photos of my daughter at her prom to scrap & she's wearing the most sparkly, glittery prom dress you've ever seen..


When I began this layout I was planning to use this months free cutfile to make little star shaped shaker windows to put on my page, but if you check out my youtube process video you can see my layout took a slightly different turn..


..anyway, I'm still really chuffed with how it turned out & I hope it inspires you to make something with a little 'Sparkle' too..





Thanks for stopping by!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...