Saturday 27 April 2019

Friends | Kirei Baldwin | Sparkle

Hi UK Scrap Addicts!

Kirei back again sharing my layout for this month's 'Sparkle' theme....


As you can see I added the sparkle through lots of pretty sequins.... I decided to do some stash busting and use up some of the many that I have been hoarding.


I used a cute heart cut file by Paige Taylor Evans and drew though it to mark out the different areas, which I then filled with lots of lovely sequins... that took me a while!


The paper collection I used was the lovely Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Midnight' as it was perfect with my fun Snapchat photos.



I also managed to get 'sparkle' into my title...


I hope you feel inspired by this month's 'Sparkle' theme... whether you use sparkly papers, a sparkly style photo, lots of glitter or 'sparkle' in your title we do love to see everyone's take on the theme so please don't forget to share your layouts over on the UK Scrap Addicts Facebook page!

Thanks for looking and happy scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...