Thursday 11 April 2019

Sunshine and Sparkles | Sarah Kentzer (Guest Designer) | Sparkle

We're really excited to be introducing Guest Designers to the team each month and this month we even have 2 joining us!


First up we have Sarah Kentzer and here at UKScrapAddicts we were excited to see what Sarah would come up with for our monthly theme of Sparkle!

Over to you Sarah.....





I'm a big fan of Crate Paper collections and I treated myself to some of the new Maggie Holmes, Sunny Days collection. It has lots of lovely colours and gold foiled papers. When I heard the theme I would be working with was Sparkle, I had in mind the perfect photo to scrapbook.






I created this layout about my daughter whilst she was wearing her sparkly sunglasses and sequinned top which she loved. From the Sunny Days collection, I used the stickers and some die cuts from the ephemera pack. I also did some fussy cutting which always stretches any collection.





I even managed to add the world "Sparkle" into my title! This layout was all finished off with some splatters of gold paint and a scattering of sequins.

Here at UKScrapAddicts we want to thank Sarah for being a Guest Designer for us this month and we love the layout she has created. Thanks for joining us Sarah - it's been our pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...