Sunday 7 April 2019

Goldies | Amy Kattenbelt | Sparkle

Today I'm sharing with you my take on a layout that has lots of Sparkle! I've used a mix of different sequins, glitter paper and glitter thickers to make my page stand out. I've also tried a new to me technique that involved sewing directly onto my page protector to create a sort of pocket border that encases a double sided 8x8 layout.

To see how this layout, or should i say layouts (as its actually double sided), was created pop over to our UKSA You Tube channel and watch the process video.

The photos don't really do the layout justice as the pocket border is obviously transparent with the sequins that move around freely when the page is turned. I love how different this looks in my album. Here is the front side...


And here is the reverse...

 Close up of the shiny glitter paper (From Shimelle's Box Of Crayons Pad...it doesn't shed glitter so isn't at all messy!!)

 And a close up of the sequins in the border shaker pocket...

Thanks for taking the time to come and look at my layout. I encourage you to give this technique a go...it really isn't as scary as you might think and creates a very special sparkly look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...