Sunday 14 April 2019

Dream | Sarah Costain | Sparkle

Hi Sarah here today with my take on this months theme of Sparkles.

For my layout I used the beautiful Cosmic Galaxy kit by Thompsons Craft Supplies and a night sky dream theme.
The patterened paper was stunning on it own so I just added glittered galaxies and stars using a stencil and heavy body gel by Prima


My picture was layered on top of galaxy washi, holographic patterned paper and velum as well as tulle and white glittered cardstock.


I added the word dream across the bottom of my photo and lots of stars sequins and Nuvo Drops in glitter silver all over the page.


I finished my page with a few splashes of ink in various colours to match.

You can watch the video here for more details of how I created my layout this month.
https://youtu.be/eweEjoEKr7Y



Thanks for joining me and have a Happy Scrappy Day!!

Sarah
ManxyCatCrafts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...