Thursday 25 April 2019

Night Time Sparkle / Jackie Ashton / Sequins




Hi crafters, Jackie here with my take on this months challenge - Sequins and Glitter.

For this month my layout is very minimalistic for me.

Night Time Sparkle



The photograph is of the first time I saw the Eiffel Tower - not only at night, but it was on the hour and it was sparkling - the photographs didn’t capture the actual sparkle, as it was over very quickly - but I managed to get the spot light beaming from the top.


I wanted the background paper to be slightly distressed, so added a thin layer of white gesso and added some squeezed lemonade oxide ink over the top using the packaging technique.



I added some sequins to thread, which I criss-crossed on the page, adding a few sequins to each thread.

I printed 2 copies of my photographs and added 3D foam to them, adding a die cut frame, which I cut in half to the edges of the photograph and added 2 label under my photographs to add some journalling.



For the title I used some mini alphabets from my stash and the ‘sparkle’ word is from PinkFresh Studio Joyful Day collection.



Don’t forget to share your layouts over on our Facebook page, we would love them using months challenge.

Thats all from me this month, till next time.

Happy scrapping


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...