Saturday 11 March 2017

0-2 | Laura Rumble | Multiple Photos


Hi folks, Laura here today.

When I first started researching for UK Scrap Addicts I came across a company called StickerKitten.  I fell in love immediately!  Even though the papers are 'only' 6x6 and I usually use 12x12 papers I knew I needed the collection in my life!


For my photos, I cut apart a collage my brother had Whatsapped me.  Each photo was taken on the same date in 25 consecutive months.  I love this concept for watching a little one grow and really noticing the changes they go through.


99% of the supplies on this layout are paper - paper layers and parts fussy cut from patterned paper.  To add some dimension and texture I added a few cork die cut stars, some enamel stars and some machine stitching.


I overcame the 6x6 paper issue by piecing together two pieces where one wasn't long enough... you barely notice the join.


Whilst creating this layout I spent a lot of time contemplating how many helium balloons one would need to lift a dinosaur off the ground...

Here is the process video:


Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. That's a fab LO Laura.

    Hope you are having a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic layout! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a super layout ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10 million balloons for a Tricreatops!!! Fabulous layout too 😆

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the concept of this layout! Fantastic job. Great use of balloons...but I think he'd have needed a few more to lift him off the ground! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this - such a nice way to see how quickly little people grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All those tiny photos is such a great idea! Love it Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layout and what you've done with the papers - really inspired ^_^ x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...