Wednesday 29 March 2017

Week 9 I Sarah Toward I Multi-Photo Layout

Hi there.

I'm super excited to be here with you today to share my take on a Multi-Photo layout.  To be fair I've got it easy as I'm a Pocket Page scrapper which by nature is all about multi photos.  But I want to share with you how I squeeze in as many photos as possible, only using one page protector.


One way I include more photos is to do photo collages.  I usually do these using the PicFrame app on my iPhone and use my Canon Selphy to print them out.  You can see that I've used photo collages for four of the photos on my Week 9 pocket page layout.  However one of the days this week was a particularly busy one and I took far too many photographs and couldn't choose just one to use.



Step in my Photo Fuse Tool, and two 4x6" photo collages. 


The Fuse tool allows you to adhere a clear photo sleeve to your page protector and enables you to insert more photos onto your layout.  


The extra pocket has enabled me to fit two extra photo collages in and I have been able to use more photos from a very photo heavy day without missing any out.



Of course if you haven't got a Fuse Tool and sleeves you could always attach a photo with a bit of washi-tape on the top edge acting as a hinge. 


For my Week 9 pocket page layout I used papers from the Crate Paper, Chasing Dreams collection, some puffy stickers from Paperchase, alpha stickers from Hobby Craft and created some extra embellishments on my Silhouette Portrait.  Anything else has been dug out of my stash.

Pocket Page scrapping really is my favourite way of memory keeping.  I hope that I have given you some ideas for including even more photos in your Pocket Pages.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and checking out my first Creative Team post.  Please keep coming back to see what this wonderful UK scrap team are up to.

Hugs
Sarah xoxo






1 comment:

  1. Great layout! Thanks for explaining how the fuse tool works-sounds ideal Happy crafting��.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...