Saturday 19 August 2017

Hey, Hello, Hiya │Roxy Cousins │Clustering

Hello, Roxy here! Today i'm here with my layout on this months theme, clustering.

I love clustering, I have clusters of embellishments on almost every layout I create. I like to use clusters of different embellishments. For example wood veneer, ephemra, tiny word stickers and gold glittery hearts. Clusters help your eye to travel around the layout, it usually draws attention to the photo.


 I chose to use three pictures of my bunny, who is trying to help me fussy cut some flowers out. I used two different sizes for my photos, 4x4 and 2x2. This enabled me to create at least three clusters around my layout.


My photos are quite colourful, so I decided to use this months free cut file (which you can find on a few posts down). I used a colourful mambi paper and attached it to white cardstock. This allows my three vocal points to stand out.


Clusters also allow you to use a variety of collections on your layout. For example on my layout I have used items from Cute Girl by Crate Paper, Gather by Maggie Holmes and Indigo Hills by Pinkfresh Studio.


For more details on how I created my layout, please check out the process herehttps://youtu.be/vyq7yiujY6Y

Seeyou nex time! Happy Crafting :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...