Friday 18 August 2017

St Tropez Summer | Sheena Rowlands | Clustering

Hi there x Sheena here again x
The focus for us this month is to use clustering on our pages.
This was perfect for me as I love using clusters on my pages as I tend to hoard embellishments so need to get them stuck on a page.

St Tropez Summer.


For this page I've actually created a line of clustered embellishments running above & below my photo which also includes my title.


 Some of the embellishments are from the same range as the paper, Prima St Tropez but by clustering embellishments in this way also gives you a chance to use up odd bits & pieces, from old & new collections by tucking them in.

Also adding in different textures adds to the overall interest too. Here I've used stickers, wood veneer, chipboard shapes, epoxy shapes, flair...


I hope you get a chance over the summer months to getting some scrapping time for yourself x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...