Thursday 17 August 2017

YOLO | Sarah Costain | Clustering

Sarah here today with my layout based on this months theme of clustering.

This time my layout was inspired by the photo I had chosen. I created a mixed media background with water and Dylusions ink to complement the image.
 
I added layers of tissue paper and patterned paper behind my photo and some torn washi for a messy photo cluster.
To balance the page I added a scene to the top left of my page using die cut clouds, a rainbow and other embellishments from the kit I used by Mind the Scrap based here in the UK.
I added a couple of tags to the bottom right of my photo and layered a few embellishments on top which mirrored the top cluster.
A scattering of sequins hearts and some teal sequin ribbon from my stash added a little bling along with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in teal and gold as a finishing touch.
And here's the finished layout. 
You can check out the process video here. 
Don't forget to join in this month's challenge. 

Have a scrappy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...