Saturday 10 February 2018

The smallest things.../ Sheena Rowlands / Choose a shape

Hi there Sheena here again x
This month on the blog we have been challenged to choose a shape and use it as a focus on our pages either in a large way or as embellishments.

The smallest things...


I decided to use one shape to make another on my page so using scraps from Pebbles Lullaby paper range I cut 2 inch squares which I then halved diagonally and arranged in the shape of a heart.
If you try this just be aware of the direction of some of your patterns as initially I had stocks flying upside down on one of my triangles!!


When I was happy with their position I machine sewed them down to add texture. I then embellished with die cuts and stickers from the same paper range and matted my photo on papers from the 6x6 pad and added to the right of the heart. I tried not to cover too much of the stitching as it was a bit of a labour of love!
I finished with a few splashes of watercolour paint onto the cardstock.


I hope you get chance to try this for yourself x
Till next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...