Sunday 25 February 2018

Shoot for the Stars / Jackie Ashton / Choose a Shape

Hi Jackie here, this months challenge is  ‘choose a shape’, my current favourite shape are stars, who doesn’t like a stars or two added to their layouts, I know I do.  




The collection I’ve used for this layouts is Crate Paper - Good Vibes.   I started by die cutting several different sizes of stars, including a few vellum ones, to use a base for my photographs.  




I also added a few open die cut star borders, which I cut in half and added around the page.


For the title I used a prespextive from Bramble Fox which was just perfect for my layout, as well as scattering some prespextive stars and wood veneer stars around the layout.



I added some stamped words and phases to be background paper,  using the stamp set that came with the Crate Paper - Good Vibes collection.

The layout came together really quickly and I love the end result, this is a great way of using up your scraps or 6x6 paper pads that have bold prints, die cutting them you can add to your layout and still get the effect you want.



1 comment:

  1. Love it good use of loads of stars. Very effective xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...