Sunday 4 February 2018

Squad Goals | Terri Morris | Star Shape

Here on the UK Scrap Addicts blog this month we have  been challenged to pick a specific shape and use that as a focus for our layout. Whether it be a main element or more subtle with the embellishments as I have done here.


I chose the star shape as my main focus and used lots of different types of stars to add my embellishment to the page. I have puffy sticker, paper topped with vellum, wood veneer and cork stars dotted across the page.


This is one of my go to layout designs if my mojo is on the blink and I always love how different it looks as its heavily dependent on the patterned paper and embellishments used.


I used the large puffy sticker style words to create my title and then finished it off by adding and embellishment cluster to the bottom of it. I'm loving the colour scheme of the Crate Paper Good Vibes collection it seems to fit so many of the photos I have taken recently.


Thanks for looking. We would love to see any creations you make this month so be sure to tag us on Instagram.

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...