Thursday 3 May 2018

So Sweet | Terri Morris | Monochrome

Terri here to showcase my version of a monochromatic page. This is one of my favourite layouts of all time. I never really use yellow as a focal point in my scrapbooking so I was really surprised at how much I love this page. Just shows it pays to try something out of your comfort zone.


I used a mix of Crate Paper Maggie Holmes collections and although I'm always surprised at how similar the collections are I do love that the colour palates co-ordinate so well together.


I added some yellow ink to the background using the packaging technique to add more yellow tones as I was limited to a few small embellishments. The page has a mix of cardstock stickers, enamel stickers and puffy stickers.


My little cute pussycat loves to lay outside my craft room and this was just the sweetest picture of him.


Thanks for reading today, don't forget to show us your creations by tagging us on Instagram or Facebook. Have you seen that we now have our own Facebook group to share our passion for scrapbooking.

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...