Monday 9 July 2018

Good Times | Giselle Homer | 6 x 6 paper

Hi again everyone,

Today I'm sharing my version of a layout designed using 6" x 6" patterned paper. If you're like me, you'll have lots of these in your stash, so hopefully this month's theme will encourage you to use them!





Using Cocoa Vanilla's collection 'Boys Rule', I started by placing the 6" square in the centre of my background cardstock but it looked a bit small so I added the green border. I had this fun montage of selfies taken by my Grandson which I backed with two different papers and I added a clear sticker to it as well. I placed this over the square slightly beneath the lower edge. As the page still looked a bit empty I cut a frame measuring 0.5" wide and placed it over the background. I found some wild flower cut files in my Silhouette library, design number 79681, by Nic Squirrel - who's my favourite British cut file designer - to add to the right of the photo.





The title is from Bramble Fox who make lovely perspex word and phrases like this one.





I added more embellishments, word stickers and a flair from the 'Boys Rule' collection on either side of the photo and at the top left. A few enamel dots finished it off nicely!





I look forward to seeing your layouts on UKSA's Facebook page and hope this has inspired you to dig out all those 6" x 6" paper pads.

Till next month, happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...