Tuesday 3 July 2018

My Happy Place | Terri Morris | 6x6 Paper

Hi, Terri here with my take on the 6x6 paper pad theme this month. I've used the Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Bohemian Dreams' collection. I love the colour scheme of this collection, its unusual to get so much purple in a collection but I love this shade. 


I used four 6x6 sheets to create my own patterned background. I added some gesso to the central area followed by smooshing mists with the packaging technique to blend the four pieces to look like one sheet.


The blocks of patterned paper, floral piece, butterfly and some of the sentiments are from the cut apart sheets in the paper pad. I inked the edges in black ink and then layered them up, some flat and some popped up on 3D foam.


I love this photo taken in the toilets at GoGo Getaway at Theobalds Park, Hertfordshire. It has such a great background for selfies. I've used the Thickers word phrases that we received at the GoGo Getaway in March.


Don't forget to join our Facebook Group, share your layouts and tag us on Instagram.

Happy Scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...