Saturday 21 July 2018

Loved | Karen Moss | 6 x 6 Paper Pads



Hello, hello - Karen here with my page for this month's theme - 6in x 6in paper pads.

I have to confess I did cheat a little because I used a Kaisercraft Anthology pad which is in fact 6.5 in x 6.5 in so very slightly larger.


For my page I only used what came in the paper pad (it has die cut borders and shapes as well as sheets of paper) and some cardstock.



I fussy cut some butterflies and flowers from the papers to use as embellishments, along with the die cut tags and borders.


I used my Silhouette software to design the triangle heart and title and then cut them both from adhesive backed cardstock.


As I wanted fringed borders at the bottom of my page and I don't own fringing scissors I also cut these with my Silhouette.


If you would like to see how I made my page - I have a video here.

We hope to see you back soon and keep an eye on our YouTube channel as there are new process videos going up all the time.

Until next time - Happy Scrapping xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...