Sunday 1 July 2018

Forest of Dean / Lou Thompson / 6x6 Pads

Hello everyone and welcome to a new challenge from UK Scrap Addicts. This month is all about using our 6x6 papers. 

This challenge presented a great way to use up some of my left over 6x6 pages. I pulled out what I had and noticed I had a lot of metallics and 
autumnal colours so I decided upon an autum theme. It was then that I remembered this beautiful paper I had been hoarding from Bo Bunny 
with a wonderful tree on it. I also remembered that I had a photo of my partner on a trip we made in a wax coat thats' colour suited this paper
so well.


I began my layout with some simple ink spray using the gorgeous Shimmerz spray and by stenciling some Oxide inks on top. From there it was lots of stripes, squares and punched tags from the 6x6 pads and some ephemera layered up with lots of embellisments, chipbaords and stickers.

Here are some close up  shots for you. To watch the process video visit:


Lots of old stash was used, but newer items are available from:











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...