Sunday 19 August 2018

Tiny Album / Create With Cayleigh / Tic Tat Toe


Hi Guys! Hope you are well and bursting with craftyness. This month we have the Tic Tac Toe challenge and I have to admit I found it difficult to come up with something right. I must have changed my mind about 6 times about what I was going to make. Finally, inspiration hit and I decided a star album with binding on the front and back covers to make it a little bit more special.

So without further ado, here's the video!



Measurements
-Cover bases (Cardboard or some sturdy base)
-2 3/4" x 2 3/4" X2
-4" x 4" X5




So what do you think? I would love to see your version, whatever size. If you don't want to have sturdy covers, then you can make a star album without them-just decorate card fronts instead.

Love Cayleigh xxx

CreatewithCayleigh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...