Friday 3 August 2018

Great Memories | Terri Morris | Tic Tac Toe

Hey guys how are you all getting on with this summer heat? My craft room is on the top floor of our 3 storey house and is crazy hot during the day. I’ve managed to do a little scrapping in the evenings with a fan on. I love this month’s theme of using the Tic Tac Toe as inspiration for a layout.


I chose to use the middle horizontal line, so focused on using arrows, circles and washi tape. I have so much washi tape it was great to get some used!


I used gold texture paste through a Dylusions circle stencil to create the background on kraft cardstock. While also adding some circular embellishments such as stickers and a flair badge.


The three strips of pattern under and on top of the kraft cardstock are all washi tapes. Those 3 phrases under the title were also cut from a roll of travel themed washi tape.


I combined the arrow and washi tape by adding a washi with arrows on as a strip across the middle. I used a Bramble Fox arrow perspextive and some arrow stickers.


This layout came together really quickly and is one of my recent favourites. The photo is from our trip to Jordan and I love how they have road signs warning about camels! 

We would love to see your Tic Tac Toe layouts so don't forget to share them in our Facebook group and also tag us on Instagram.

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Great LO, love all the details, so much to look at.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...