Tuesday 21 August 2018

Happy Birthday | Karen Moss | Tic Tac Toe

Hello, hello Karen here, a little later than planned but that's another tale for another day!

This month our challenge was to make a project from the TicTacToe board below.


The idea is to choose a line of three either horizontal, vertical or diagonal.  I chose the horizontal middle line - arrow, circles and washi tape.


For my arrow element I used a font called Dreamland Arrows which is a Silhouette font.  I wrote my journaling, using my Silhouette machine, around the edge of the page.  


I punched circles of patterned paper to add to my tags and the doilies are circles too.


I added three strips of washi tape to each of my tags. 


I have a YouTube process video here if you would like to see how I made this layout. 

I hope you pop back soon to see what the other talented UK Scrap Addict ladies have made and hope you will join in with the challenge over on the UK Scrap Addicts Facebook Page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...