Wednesday 15 August 2018

They do! | RamblingsofGeo | Tic-Tac-Toe

Hello,

Georgia here (Aka RamblingsofGeo) with my take on the Tic Tac Toe challenge for August.



I went for the central line of 'Arrows, Circles, and Washi' and decided to document my friends wedding in my SMASH book.

I covered 4 pages in total, i used stickers from the Amy Tangerine books for my Arrows which you can see on this page.





A pocket page on the right houses the invitation, and ceremony booklet . The pocket is a SMASH branded pocket bought from HobbyCraft awhile go. I stuck a photo over the pocket to decorate it and help it blend in to the layouts. On the left page i used a part of the cake box as my background, and the photo booth photo to document the evening!



I used their save the date as a flap to put part of their ceremony booklet in with  photo of them from their engagement shoot. You can see the stars and strips print which was paper from the burgers in the evening, i took a sheet and cut large circles out to use as my background.



You can see here the double page spread, the left is the Circles page, the right has my Arrows and a strip of pink washi tape is along the side of the photo as i felt it complemented the cupcake casing and flower petals.



 Check out the video on our UK Scrap Addicts youtube channel to see my construct the pages, and see how quickly they come together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...