Monday 27 August 2018

You Colour My World | ScrappyNerdUK (Claire) | Tic Tac Toe

Hiya friends,

I can't believe we are nearly at the end of August already.....this means its nearly time for a new theme!

We still have a couple more layouts to share with you for this months theme of Tic Tac Toe. And I hope you like bright colourful rainbow layouts?



So I chose to use Circles, Rainbow and Multiple Alphas.

I started with punching different sized circles from blue, red, pink, yellow and blue patterned papers. I used a 3 inch, 2 inch and 1 inch circle and adhered these onto a piece of white cardstock.

I already loved how this layout started out.



Then I set to work on the title and embellishing. I chose to use 3 different alphas and wanted to use all glittered ones but change the font of each word. I love this bright title and different directions the words run make it more interesting too.

The photo, which can be seen just at the bottom of this photo, was layered with co-ordinating patterned papers that match the circles.

Each circle was then drawn around with a 0.8 black fineliner to help make them pop and give them more of a messy look.

I also added in some accent words from Pink Fresh Studio and used the co-ordinating hearts and stars to create a colour on colour embellishing.

It was then all finished off with a couple of tiny word stickers and some splashes of black ink!


Be sure to head on over to Youtube to watch the process video too. 
See you next month!!

Claire x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...