Thursday 3 January 2019

Beauty | Terri Morris | No Cardstock

Happy New Year from all at UK Scrap Addicts!

I hope you've all had a fantastic festive period and are now settling in to 2019. As we head in to a new year I'm looking back at some of the amazing trips I've had over the last few years and trying to get the memories in to my albums.


This month's theme her at UK Scrap Addicts is to create a layout using NO CARDSTOCK. Now this can be hard in the current trend of white cardstock backgrounds, so go on give it a go.


So I have a confession to make.... This layout has been sat part done on my desk for quite a while. Then the other day it just sprang to life in my mind and it came together super quickly,


I used lots of scraps of patterned paper to create layers behind my photo and across the whole layout. Tucking some pieces of embellishment behind the layers and the large flowers on top with 3D foam.


To create extra texture on the layout I added some hand stitching. 

Thanks for joining us here in the New Year. We hope that you'll join us over on the Facebook Group and Instagram to share your creations.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...