Monday 25 February 2019

Love Forever / Jackie Ashton / Punches

Hi scrappers, Jackie here with my layout for this month using punches.  I do have a passion for punches especially circle punches, but I decided to step away from ones that I use on a regular basis, and chose another design, so I choose to use some of my heart punches.

As it February and we have just had Valentine's Day, I decided that I would do a ‘love layout’ of my hubby, son and myself.



I’ve used a heart punch, which I punched the heart shapes out of several patterned paper, and layered them together.  

To give them some dimension I only stuck the paper down in the centre, so that the outside edges could be raised off the page.

I added some hand stitching down the centre and left the ends of the thread trailing down.

I also added machine stitching in gold thread on my white cardstock, behind where I placed the hearts, and added some 'xo' wood veneers and puffy hearts in-between the paper hearts.




I had the perfect title from Bramble Fox prespextive, which I added some patterned paper to the back to allow the word to be more readable on top of my photograph.







That all from me for this month, don't forget we would love to see your layouts using punches over on our Facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by..

Happy scrapping ...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...