Tuesday 5 February 2019

Love | Sheena Rowlands | Punches.

Hi there Scrap Addicts x Sheena here again.

This month our challenge is to use punches to create our page. I have to confess to having plenty of punches that never see the light of day! So I had a look through them and chose an old favourite to use for this page.


Generally when I use punches I tend to use papers from my scrap box so as you can see I went through and picked all the blue scraps and starting punching heart.

Love.


I started arranging all the punched hearts into a heart shape but also trying to create an ombre effect.  I only used the 2 bigger sizes of hearts I'd punched and included them in a haphazard pattern mixing the papers.


When I was happy I stick each one down using foam pads to the cardstock which took longer than I'd thought it would! I really didn't want to cover them over so I added my matted photo and a few clustered flowers to one corner plus a couple of butterflies. Finishing off with a few splatters of paint, a machine sewn edge and a Perspective title.



We would love to see you layouts using punches on our Facebook group.
Till next time x







1 comment:

  1. This is a very cool layout and I love the heart background that is so clever <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...