Monday 11 February 2019

A sunny day in June | Punches | RamblingsofGeo

Hello every one,

Welcome to february 11th! - how are we in february already?!

I'm using a photo from June last year when i attended a GoGo Getaway Retreat, and happened to have a mini UK Scrap Addict photo session it a couple of the other girls who were also attending.


                           

For this layout i used the new Mindthescrap February Kit which is very, very pretty.

I used the 12x12 paper by Maggie Holmes called Parasol from the Sunny Days collection.

I took a 2 inch punch to the parasols and punched them out to make a bright summer background to my photo. I used my Travellers notebook which is to document the summer of 2018.
i


I have also used the Amy Tangerine sticker book from her Sweet Life collection to do my title, and the little heart. 





You can watch the process video here - 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...